The 12 month Intern would help us to build and automate current manual reports in SAP, in excel, as well as in the external software dedicated to trade compliance (as Customs Border and Protection ACE portal and Thomas Reuters Global Classification and Foreign Trade Zone)
- The ideal candidate would know how to develop software, applications and interfaces to enhance foreign trade reporting and ensure trade compliance Master Data accuracy and integrity in the various systems
- Support in the monthly financial reports preparation and support documentation/transactions retrieval.
- Ideally a combination of Computer science/Information technologies degree with knowledge of Supply Chain would be the preferred background (either as major in Computer sciences and minor in Supply Chain or major in Supply Chain and minor in Information Technologies). Degree in Finance would also be suitable.
- Be proficient in excel and SAP.
- Should deliver on commitments within the deadlines or escalate in case of bottle necks.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to be detail-oriented as the role requires the use of multiple computer systems
- Must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully interact with business colleagues.
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed, and flexible individual.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.