In this strategic role of Corporate E-Commerce Manager, you will be the expert in e-commerce across all divisions and will proactivity drive business growth within this area. By collaborating with the Commercial, Marketing and Digital teams, you will be responsible for defining the e-commerce strategy and ensuring that you are at the leading edge of e-retail.
· Drive relationship with partners to ensure synergies between the divisions E-KAM teams participating in negotiation and aligning joint business plans with e-retailers to create strong relationships with regular reviews of joint KPIs. Build an eCommerce charter and negotiate specific trade agreements to include service level agreements, the sharing of consumer data and sell out data
· Work closely with the divisions E-KAM teams and our retailers to improve the performance of our categories online. Gain market share by leveraging promotions, loyalty, assortment and page content, ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective
· Understand the multichannel landscape and path to purchase to drive role of digital within the mix to ultimately drive sales
o Be an expert of e-commerce best practices both internally and externally. Coach and transfer expertise to E-KAMs internally to ensure e-retail forms part of their retail plans
o Must have the ability to translate Brands vision to the online channel via retail partners and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision
o Develop close working relationships with the digital teams at our retailers to ensure that our products are shown in the best possible way online and are easier to purchase.
o Develop customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
o Ensure that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
· Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
· Drive collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site
· Master degree preferably in Economics, Entrepeneurship, Marketing
· Experience in e-commerce 3-5 years
· High level of negotiation and presentation skills
· Superior analytical skills and digital&e-com KPIs knowledge
· Attention to detail and multitasking
· English Advanced
· An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world.
· Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing.
· Career opportunities and personalized development.
· Professional and social benefits