As a Regional Sales Manager in L’Oréal you will have to manage and develop a group of partners and clients in a given geographical area for a given portfolio of products and to be a link between L’Oréal and Partners.
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Motivates, coaches, accompanies and develops their team members, sets targets, tracks KPIs (direct reports) and sets routing & activity frame
- Leads and facilitates participative team meetings/ monthly sales meetings
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and marketing and business development management.
- Inform management about significant initiatives in the field
- Higher Education
- Experience in FMCG sales 3 years+ (salons business experience is required)
- Strong business acumen and sales orientation
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and taste for challenge
- Microsoft office proficient user
- English Upper-intermediate
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing
- Career opportunities and personalized development
- Professional and social benefits