所在地: Dublin (Leinster)
Based: Styne House, Dublin
Start Dates: Monday 1st July 2024
Application Deadlines: 27th October 2023 however it is on rolling recruitment so may close earlier
Annual Salary: 25,500 EUROS per annum
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business, beauty. Our mission is to provide beauty to people from all walks of life, by delivering the best beauty products worldwide.
L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Working in the press office, you will help us to portray our brands in the best way possible to the press. You would be a key team member working across the Consumer Products Division brands or Garnier, Maybelline, Essie & L’Oréal Paris. As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business. You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team, with exposure to senior management.
· Managing product mail-outs & assisting the team on brand launches
· Management of press and influencer list updates, identifying new relevant targets
· Monitoring traditional media, magazines and influencer engagement for brand coverage and competitor activity
· Assist the in-house PR team with day-to-day press activity, media event planning activities etc
· Reporting responsibility – specifically weekly brand reports, media evaluations utilizing L’Oreal’s media and social platforms for coverage reach, engagement, EMV and AVE and other reports as required by the business.
· Responsible for competitor activity overviews
· Logistics responsibility – liaison with and ordering and securing product from distribution centres managing a stock and budget tracker re same
· Office support - ordering of stationary orders, post, taxis, couriers,
· Organising and managing schedules for events, press trips and Guests visiting Ireland
· Ensure we have strong presence across Beauty Awards, Editorial features, exclusives, cover opportunities where possible, working to the Head of Communications for any proactive and reactive requests
· Work closely and collaboratively alongside the team, developing presentations/media coverage that delivers the best output for the business
· Keep the wider team abreast of PR activities, working closely and in collaboration to support any instore promotion messaging opportunities
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
Once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will be questions around your current situation, whether you’re happy with the salary, location etc.
If you are eligible to apply, you will then be sent a link via email to ‘Step 2’ of the application process; the online assessments. Keep an eye out for this (it might even land in your spam folder!). Although there is no deadline for completion, the quicker you submit your answers the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
Once we have your results, our recruiters will conduct a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us as we receive a high volume of applications and want to spend time going through each of them.
Our Assessment Centres this year will mostly be in person, they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference, please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.