Based: White City, London
Start Date : September 2023
Annual Salary : £20,500
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
Degree: Chartered Management Degree
Duration : 3 Years + EPA
Working Day Week : 4 Days in L'Oréal, 1 Day at University
If chosen, assessment centres will be held in MAY 2023.
Working collaboratively within the Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) Digital Team, our mission is to:
Spark and nurture the connection between our consumers and brands through unlimited access to personalised experiences and medical skin solutions using data-driven expertise and innovative. We are driven by providing healthy skin for all. Health is the future of beauty.
You need to be a people person; you’ll need to work collaboratively with the marketing teams to produce creative assets, manage campaign performance, leverage data and learnings to drive in-flight optimisations and report on activations. There’s no guaranteed formula for success - you’ll be trialling campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-term vision of success. You will manage projects and campaigns across our variety of our brands, sites and retailers, adjusting to new opportunities, channels and insights.
Be required to provide a high level of professionalism and attention to detail and to
Day-to-day you may be...
- Supporting in the planning and activation of always on ACD performance marketing campaigns across: Paid search, Paid social, Affiliates and new channel tests. Including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Display, Google, Amazon and Publisher Partnerships.
- Supporting and working closely with our agency partners, to identify and analyse channel, audience, creative and retailer performance, to inform campaign improvements, creative optimization and year to go planning.
- Project managing creative agencies and in-house designers to produce best practice and conversion optimized creative for paid conversion campaigns across all channels. Collaborating with brand teams to deliver consistent, impactful and on-brand creative
- Interpreting data to present performance to the wider team and support in delivering reporting to the division.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A strong interest in Skincare and/or Beauty
- Ambitious mindset, self-starter attitude and a desire to contribute ideas and take ownership of your work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt depending on your audience
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network both within your immediate team and across the division
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
- Digital Marketing and Analytical skills across exciting current and up-and-coming marketing platforms
- Strategic Planning and Creativity skills
- Project Management
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
Please note this is a Level 6 Apprenticeship which means L'Oréal will fund your full 3 year degree.