国/地域: United Kingdom
Based: Hammersmith, London
Start Dates: September 2022
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
As part of the Consumers Products Division, you’ll be playing a huge part in our mission: to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
Our Division has the world’s #1 beauty brand in L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand in Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand in Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Make Up. Beyond our four iconic global brands, we have a unique brand portfolio including among others like Essie and Garnier.
As an Apprentice in Customer Supply Chain your role will be to support our supply chain collaboration with key UK customers. This could involve a large scope of tasks and projects, ranging from working with retailers to improve on-line availability of our products, through to helping manage range changes and key promotional planning with our retail partners.
Throughout this you’ll have a key focus on maximising our customer service, whilst also building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships along the way. This is a perfect opportunity gain insight into commercial operations as well as hands on experience of the processes which are involved with putting our brands onto our customers shelves, websites and beyond.
The role will entail:
• Relationship Management - Manage the relationship with key internal & external stakeholders to drive best in class customer service. With proactive communication, and a can-do attitude. This could also involve attending external meetings with customers to build up collaborative relationships with accounts.
• Drive Collaborative Projects - Focus on improving efficiencies within the current ways of working and identify what opportunities there are to drive efficiency forward whilst maintaining the level of service required daily. Identify key projects to work on with your accounts to improve the service we deliver, but also exploring opportunities to strengthen our relationship with customers further.
• Support Business Growth Plans - Continued support on supporting the divisional and customer growth plans, whilst focusing on cost to serve so that we serve and deliver in the most efficient manner.
• Identify End to End Process Improvement - Improve performance of the end-to-end process for key accounts (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve and relationship)
· An open-mind, and a desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced organisation.
· Confident and demonstrate strong and clear communication skills.
· Problem solving skills and ability to manage complexity, be able to consider things from multiple perspectives, to be able to look for alternative solutions when challenges and able to communicate new methods to others.
· Ability to be flexible and manage time effectively across multiple priorities.
· Ability to build strong networks with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to challenge the status quo.
· Analytical skills with an eye for attention to detail.
· Experience working with Microsoft Office applications
· · Eligible to work in the UK
· · A school leaver or have not achieved a degree yet
· Possessing GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
· Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate