Based: Hammersmith, London
Start Dates: September 2022
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
You will be working within the Armani Beauty Commercial Team, part of the Luxury Division.
Be supporting the National Account Manager to drive retail and sell-in opportunities on Giorgio Armani Beauty across a wide variety of retailers and all three axes (Fragrance, Make-up, Skincare).
Day-to-day you may be...
- Main point of contact between Field teams and Head Office.
- Supporting the National Account Manager on upkeep of accounts (retail performance analysis, promotional activation forms, post-campaign analysis, market research, stock management).
- Supporting the launch of Armani Beauty within a new retailer within the UK Market.
- Co-creation of 2023 strategy for a selection of omnichannel retailer accounts.
- Analysing the Beauty Market and existing sales data to identify opportunities for growth
As you progress in your role, you will be given opportunities to further develop your skills mainly within Account Management and negotiation.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to handle complexity.
A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
Ability to work autonomously.
Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
- Strategic account development
- Data analysis
- Internal and external relationship building
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have GCSEs in English and Maths at minimum Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate