国/地域: United Kingdom
Based: White City, London
Start Date : September 2023
Annual Salary : £20,500
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
Degree: Chartered Management Degree
Duration : 3 Years + EPA
Working Day Week : 4 Days in L'Oréal, 1 Day at University
If chosen, assessment centres will be held in MAY 2023.
The Business Insights & Reporting team are responsible for delivering accurate and timely reporting to the UK&I business. The team’s focus is developing reports to visualise business performance for effective decision making, but it also includes owning and maintaining the end-to-end data journey for multiple key business metrics.
Within the team, you will be reporting to the Senior Data Analyst in charge of delivering data automations to different teams in the UKI business. You will be working on projects surrounding Data Automation and Innovation.
- You will need to be technical, have a keen eye for detail and a thirst for all things data related.
- You will need to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise.
- You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to the divisions, working on multiple tasks at one time to deliver accurate reporting.
- There will also be opportunities develop your technical ability, making this a busy but rewarding role.
- We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of business data and some of the technologies used to utilise data effectively.
Day-to-day you may be...
- · Supporting automated data loads
- · SQL querying and process analysis helping with analysis and documentation
- · Supporting the team with data projects and report testing
- · Organising and resolving business reporting issues
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- · Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- · A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- · Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- · Ability to work autonomously.
- · Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
- · Ideally, a first experience with a programming language (eg Python), SQL database querying and a cloud computing suite (Google Cloud Platform)
In this role you will learn…
- · The end-to-end data journey
- · To identify the different digital touchpoints part of our consumer journey and how to determine the value from each of them
- · How to liaise with the business on reporting requirements
- · How technology can be used to efficiently visualize data for business decision making
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate (with one A Level in computer science)
- Or a Level 3 BTEC qualification in computing