所在地: Saint Petersburg, FL
UX Design Manager
In this role as the UX Design Manager, you will be a part of the UX Product Management team supporting the UX strategy through innovative, accessible, mobile first designs. You’ll craft cohesive and inclusive user experiences across SC.com and the SC app for new digital initiatives and the evolution of existing ones. You’ll effectively connect business goals, data insights and the user need to produce inspiring and intuitive designs.
You will use your knowledge of the Design Thinking process to collaborate with partner teams, facilitate conversations, create concepts, run design sprints, and build rapid. You’ll test your interaction designs with real world users to learn and iterate while ensuring business goals and customer needs are met. You’ll employ your strength of storytelling to present your vision and design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to cross-functional partners and the leadership team.
- Own the full design lifecycle bringing together the SC brand and the UX strategy with intuitive and inclusive designs.
- Collaborate with the broader product team, developers, analytics, and business stakeholders to lead design strategies and optimize the user experience for existing features and new initiatives.
- Apply the Design Thinking process with an accessibility lens to efficiently design and deliver inclusive solutions for our customers.
- Leverage user behavior, usage metrics and usability findings to create user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to inform and advocate for best-in-class experiences.
- Actively solicit feedback from peers and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle.
- Skillfully articulate and defend design decisions to peers, stakeholders and leaders.
- Gracefully give and receive critical design feedbacks.
- Own and maintain the design system/library for SC digital platforms.
- Have ownership of the overall quality of deliverables and guide the design efforts of other product designers by helping and mentoring them.
- 7+ years of visual and interaction design experience (OR a degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or similar and at least 3+ years of experience in digital design).
- Have a portfolio showcasing your inspiring design solutions.
- Have eCommerce experience defining and designing the user shopping journey and leading design on significant projects.
- Knowledge and use of accessibility standards to create inclusive interactions and deliverables.
- Awareness of research methodologies and ability to conduct or partner with UX Product Manager.
- Experience designing for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Expertise with design and collaboration tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with JIRA and ServiceNOW workflow management applications.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to pivot and taking a hands-on approach to bring a fresh perspective and positive attitude.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Optimizely, Apptimize and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus.