**Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months**
We are looking for a Global Marketing Intern to join the Urban Decay 360 Marketing team in the Luxe Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the Global 360 Marketing team with the goal of creating and executing big picture activations to promote sales & brand awareness through all touchpoints while transforming trends into disruptive product creation and innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ideate product innovation and launch animations through consumer audience targeting & analysis, competitive research & trend analysis
- Assist in building a 360-collaboration campaign with cross-functional teams including our Merchandising, Social, Digital, Product Development and Creative teams to ensure successful execution (creating copy, managing timelines, building campaign decks, etc.)
- Monthly market analysis and beauty competitive reports
- Preparing presentations for internal and/or external brand meetings and updating as needed: includes trend recaps and creating graphs and charts
- Taking minutes during meeting/calls
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others and thrive when part of a team.
- You possess exceptional organizational skills and manage your time well.
- You keep up with beauty trends and have an extensive understanding of the market
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You love to dream big and then work collaboratively to make ideas happen down to the smallest detail.
- You have a creative inclination to come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight.
- You have a passion for the ever-changing, ever-competitive beauty industry.
- You are bold – willing to take informed risks and dare to be different.
- Background in editorial or communication a plus.
- Well-equipped in Excel spreadsheets and knowledge to create chart/graphs/analysis
- Proven command PowerPoint, Word
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be a recent undergraduate with a Bachelor’s Degree. Degree must be received within the last 12 months to qualify for internship program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.