所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
Click here for VIE Program definition and conditions
What You Will Learn:
Responsible for identifying triangular flows subject to Value Added Tax (VAT)/Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)/Goods and Services Tax (GST) for compliance purposes, of quantifying the relevant tax amounts, of supporting the business in VAT financial treatment, and of checking possible exemptions as well as filing for VAT/HST/GST refunds.
- Evaluates the new supply chains envisaged by the business and advises in cases of VAT/HST/GST application, quantifying relevant value and checking if there are exemptions or possibility to recover subject tax.
- Reconciles VAT with multiple parties and through detailed SAP reporting.
- Ensures accurate, timely and complete submission of all returns and monitors refunds receipts through proper allocation across the organization.
- Structures newly designed transactions for compliance purposes by working closely with local business teams, Finance and Information Technology partners.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Tax, Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- International tax knowledge and 1-3 years experience in defining and managing VAT and GST/ HST.
- Able to analyze and review statutes, regulations, and case law and then extract data to make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to navigate the organization, networking and dealing with various stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to inform about complex VAT concepts in ways that are meaningful and useful to non-tax professionals. This includes issuing the appropriate level of documentation to support analyses performed, through invoicing and physical flows mapping, making recommendations for compliance purposes and in terms of risk management.
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects, is organized, possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft programs, such as Excel and Power Point.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.