ジョブファンクション: デザイン クリエイティブ
所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国: United Kingdom
Start Date: 22nd January 2018
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hammersmith, London
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
When you walk into a department store and are greeted by a display of gleaming products, you’re seeing the work of Visual Merchandising. The L'Oréal intern in this department has a ‘roll up your selves’ attitude and is ready to get stuck in!
When a new product is launched, it’ll be your job to think of unique ways in which we can present this to our customers nationwide. We want you to assess our competitors and up the game. It’s a busy and fast-paced role, but seeing your ideas come to life is super rewarding.
- Supporting the Visual Merchandising team with preparing and planning for new launches and promotions
- Partnering with all the relevant retailers to ensure visual merchandising is correctly implemented across the UK e.g. Tesco, Debenhams
- Taking on your own projects and building up an in-depth expertise of visual merchandising
- Working closely with the Marketing team to design, manage and develop Point of Sale units
- Launch guidelines whilst further coordinating printing and distribution to stores
- Updating developing and designing planograms to guide stores on how to present their product
- Liaising with marketing and sales in order to confirm direction and stock levels
- Regular in-store visits to track competitor activity and launches across retailers, gathering photos, details on materials and structures to create a monthly report for presentation to the Marketing Team and General Manager
- Attending trade shows and supplier fairs on behalf of the team
- Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good eye for detail and an awareness of current Visual Merchandising trends
- Able to work autonomously with great organisational and time-management skills
- Experience in PowerPoint/ InDesign and Excel would be an advantage.