IT Cosmetics is looking for a highly motivated marketing expert with 10+ years’ experience to help drive best-in-class marketing programs for IT Cosmetics. The Vice President, Consumer Engagement Marketing will work closely with senior leadership across all departments to develop overall strategy and engagement programs with a focus on social, digital and video.
Applicants must submit resume and cover letter. Job is based in Jersey City, NJ, within easy distance of Manhattan.
- BRAND AWARENESS
- Develop new marketing programs to grow brand awareness of IT Cosmetics for both the US market and new international markets
- Craft marketing initiatives to engage and excite IT Girl community creating content and loyalty
- Attract and convert new followers to IT cosmetics brand
- In partnership with the e-commerce and digital marketing team, develop US digital marketing programs to support the brand and key initiatives. (Note that digital marketing lives within e-commerce team and current digital initiatives drive to ITcosmetics.com.)
- GLOBAL MARKETING
- Develop international marketing calendar and assets with a focus on digital, video and social utilizing the US market as the benchmark
- In partnership with the International Business Development team develop, ideate and create US marketing strategy and programs to be tweaked to reflect individual markets
- Engage consumers across global markets through locally relevant communications and activations, while ensuring adherence to global brand guidelines.
- In partnership with the US teams, develop global consumer engagement activity including digital, content strategy, mobile, and social media strategy
- MARKETING OVERALL
- Oversight on key consumer-facing communication and initiatives
- Expertise in social media and digital production advertising
- In partnership with US and global marketing, communicate department themes and strategies to develop larger campaigns
- Experience developing and running consumer events a plus
- Develop, refine, and improve marketing reporting and analytics to glean learnings and drive creative and business ideation, and to ensure programs deliver strong return for the brand
- Grow international social channels and work to improve on all metrics including EMV
- Discover and work with like-minded brands on partnerships and other initiatives to grow brand awareness
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Expert in integrated marketing, consumer marketing and digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge of social media, video and content creation
- Established relationships with the marketing community
- Understanding of the beauty industry
- Creative thinker
- Ability to understand brand voice
- Exceptional ability to build relationships
- Strong analytics skills
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Self-motivated to stay on top of new media venues and opportunities
- Ability to manage up and down and work collaboratively with others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 12+ years’ experience in marketing
- Available to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.