所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: VP, Talent Management & Human Resources–Luxury Products Division
Department: Human Resources
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: SVP, HR – Luxury Products Division
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
The Luxury Products Division (Luxe) comprises some of the most iconic brands in the L’Oreal portfolio, including: Lancome, Kiehls, IT Costmetics, Urban Decay, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, Prada Beauty, L’Atelier Cologne, YSL Beaute, Giorgio Armani, Maison Martin Margiela and more. Our portfolio is balanced across distribution channels, product categories and client segmentation, leaving our brands plenty of room to express their full potential in the pursuit of surpassing our clients’ expectations.
In this role, you will be a strategic thought leader and partner for the Luxury Division’s HR team and their business leaders. In addition to leading and animating the Talent function and activities for the Luxury Division as the Vice President, Talent Management & Human Resources, you will also be the lead HR Business Partner for 3 corporate functions and their communities: Digital, Sales and Creative.
As a Talent Management leader, you will architect, translate, lead and animate scalable solutions, resources & tools for employees, leaders and HR as a way to know our talent and to provide career mapping visibility & opportunities. You will serve as an essential bridge to our USA and Global Talent Management teams to provide them with meaningful insight and feedback into the efficacy of our broader Talent solutions portfolio.
As an HR Business Partner, you will serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders to anticipate and optimize the organization’s people needs in alignment with the overall business strategy. You will lead strategy & implementation for your respective populations on topics including: Talent Management and Development, Talent Acquisition,
, Performance Management, Learning, Change Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational & Team Effectiveness, Compensation Costs and Employee Relations.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
· Drive the overall talent management strategy of the Luxury Division
· Partner with HR team and business leaders to develop an understanding of organization dynamics and key business priorities; provide resources, tools and materials for leaders to build and drive actionable plans, including toolkits designed to enable the overall effectiveness and development of the talent within the Luxury Division
· Organize and facilitate key Talent processes across the broader HR team including People reviews, succession planning, Mobility, Development Planning
· Support talent planning efforts by facilitating calibration discussions and capturing themes
· Steward our high potential leadership development participants to understand their strengths, opportunities, career mapping
· Work closely with HR Business Partners on talent pipeline-related initiatives, ensuring that they are aligned with the direction of the business
· Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify universities, learning institutions and community organizations for potential partnerships around talent pipeline activities
· Form collaborative relationships with the USA and Global Talent community, inclusive of Talent Management & Talent Acquisition
· Foster data driven decision making and measurement of Talent metrics and find ways to weave analytics into regular HR practices
· Work on special projects, as needed, contributing to Luxury Division, USA and Global initiatives
HR Business Partner
Acts as trusted advisor
· Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty and retail business, understands beauty/skincare landscape and its competitors
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.