NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
The Vice President (VP) Retail Excellence will be responsible to reinvigorate all global NYX Professional Makeup Free Standing Stores as the ultimate brand experience for consumers. This role will build a unique direct to consumer experience, working closely with Digital teams to enhance the omnichannel customer journey.
- Omni channel customer journey work :
- Embark on Customer Journey work and ensure retail projects map to opportunities
- Connect On and Offline experience
- Create unique, brand building & engaging store environment to surprise & delight customers
- Define key initiatives to drive traffic and optimize conversion
- Develop strategic planning, execution and analysis of all omni-channel consumer-marketing programs to maximize traffic / retail KPIs, drive customer loyalty and optimize promotional strategies
- Lead pilots, including training, and monitor performance / roll out of new technology / applications improving the retail customer experience
- NPS & Customer Journey feedback
- Manage/liaison on all retail technology innovation projects, specifically in rapid application development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.