所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
Are you passionate about creating compelling & engaging commuciation assets?.Are you looking for an flexible intership to understand the real business world & gain practical experience in corporate work, especially in Human Resource Communications.
Joining L'Oréal Virtual Internship might be the opportunity that you've been looking for.
Now we are looking an proactive, eager to learn & willing to experience the MNC students to join our pioneering Virtual Intership Program as Talent Acquisition Communication Intern (Part-Time)You will…
- Design weekly digital communications assets (banner, poster, FB post, Email template…) for Branding activities & campus program
- Build network, manage & interact with students community on social media
- Media management: manage media partner (VOCO, YBOX), seeding post for communication campaign
- Build the students CRM program
- Medium to advance skills in Microsoft Offices Apps (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Sway…)
- Ability to use visual design tool (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva,…)
- Ability to edit video using basic tool/apps.
- Good communication and compywriting experience
- Undersgraduate student who can commit at least 4 hours per day for 3 months
- Creative, love design, love writing
- Proactive, able to work agile & virtually