Division: Consumer Products Division
Position: Wall Strategy & Merchandising Operations - Merchandising Manager
Location: Berkeley Heights
- Partner with the internal Brand Marketing and account teams to deliver best in class permanent fixtures and displays across categories
- Collaborate with multiple external vendors to achieve desired seasonal deliverables on-time and in budget
- Establish development parameters for all projects and ensure they are adhered to by all cross functional teams
- Manage project timelines along with the project manager for all fixture related deliverables across Cosmetics and Non-Cosmetic programs
- Raise POs with the help of the coordinator for any needed merchandising project costs as they come to fruition
- Coordinate with the cross functional Wall Strategy team to ensure upkeep and maintenance of all mock fixtures are up to date
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively both internally and externally with various levels of company management
- Easily comprehend fixture design drawings and graphic dielines as well as knowledge of the tooling and injection molding process
- Proficient in all functions of Microsoft Office
- Display and design engineering experience
- Understanding of retailer environments
- Industrial engineering background a plus.
- Collaborative skills in development and performance feasibility is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.