In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
West National Account Manager
- Identify the players and their roles in the C-suite and communicate regularly to plan for growth of existing business through coordinated sell through promotions, e-commerce, and new doors
- Develop meaningful relationships with main C-Suite contact to understand their goals and develop a strategy for execution to meet their goals for growth
- Work cross functionally with sales, and SLT as a “quarterback” to achieve C-suite agreed upon goals and initiatives to gain new doors, implement promotions, and drive business to meet the collective sales goals of the partnership
- Meet regularly with C-suite and at minimum 1 time per QTR with top doors of each partnership
- Responsible for sales objectives established by US Sales Management and Marketing plans
- This would be accomplished with effective planning, execution, and approve practice consultation to target accounts.
- Consistently attain or exceeds assign sales profitability market share while managing within expense guidelines.
- Provides appropriate strategic and tactical direction, evaluate progress and motivates the success of the marketing plan to ensure proper execution.
- Manages the daily operations in the departments including the execution of local business plans, the development and deployment of targeted resources and the expansion of relationships between the company and emerging customers.
- Improves national and regional sales performance or processes by identifying business needs and implementing plans to build or correct. Also participates in selected activities that help contribute to the improvement of sales operations, marketing, training or communications results or processes.
- Meets the general national management requirements established on an annual or quarterly basis by national director. The metrics are intended to maintain operational effectiveness and efficiency that contribute to the overall success and support of the sales and marketing strategy.
- The national account manager needs field-based competitive defense efforts to ensure maintenance of market share and sales growth of the SkinCeuticals portfolio.
- Primary responsibilities include the drafting and execution of approved business plans to meet corporate objectives in targeted national accounts. The national account manager must develop and execute national and regional-based account business plans coordinate and collaborate with internal and external sales management training and marketing and implement account development plans.
- Provide consistent input and timely feedback in relation to execution dynamics of the marketing plan. Manages the communication between the national accounts and all corporate entities.
- Coordinates all sales and support efforts with all appropriate corporate department provides indirect supervision, coaching end guidance to the account executives with mentoring others.
- Demonstrates leadership responsibilities in accordance to SkinCeuticals policies. Leads collaboration with sales team. Exhibits leadership style consistent with operating in a consistent changing environment.
Essential skills and abilities
- Management experience. Ability to effectively lead a team to achieve consistent sales performance across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to evaluate deployment as well as region and territory assignments.
- Ability to monitor field activity to ensure balance workloads, exercise control over resources, budgets and expenses, oversee business operations including accounts receivable, etc.
- Superior leader ship qualities and superior business acumen
- Ability to effectively coach and develop others using strong analytical, decision-making and results oriented skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to effectively work with many diverse customers and collaboration with employees.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with many diverse customer audiences, decision-makers, and other influencers.
- Excellent presentation skills to engage and meet the needs of various audiences.
- Superior organization and project management skills.
- Strong business planning skills.
- Financial and budgetary experience.
- Ability to travel, a minimum of 50%.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Manage sales dollars and quota attainment
- Contract negotiations
- Regular Reporting and account updates to National Account Director
- Presentations with primary decision makers
- Business plan development and execution to C-Suite and Sales Org
- Plan and Forecast sales dollars
- Field collaboration
- New Door set up
- Identify opportunities with the C-Suite for New doors and promotions
- Managing account communication and field collaboration
- Update AE guide regularly (as updates for NAs occur)
- Deliver Account Strategy
- Collaborate at the field level
- Field visits for high level accounts, potential accounts and uncover potential opportunities
- Participate in regional calls as needed to update the sales team on National Accounts.
- Work with Education
- Collaborate on trainings – in-office and virtual
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.