eBrand Analyst, WalMart
Reports To: Director, Walmart.com eCommerce National Accounts - Consumer Products Division
Department: CPD E-Commerce
Location: New York, NY
The Walmart.com Business Analyst will contribute to the L’Oreal CPD Walmart.com business acceleration by identifying, measuring and monitoring key performance indicators and developing recommendations that drive positive business outcomes. As the eBA, you will support the Walmart.com account managers through timely and accurate new item set up, business analysis and insights, POS/inventory/digital tool reporting and performance tracking, as well as, identifying and implementing content and assortment optimizations to improve account customer experience and conversion. The eBA will also help manage ad hoc requests, attend internal and customer meetings and partner with multifunctional and commercial team members to drive the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Understand brand performance using all analysis available and support the eNAM with brand and category development recommendations
- Drive profitable growth through assortment and new item analysis, set up, and routine catalog scrubs; monitor and maintain digital shelf
- Analyze and optimize content to improve account customer experience, SEO & conversion
- Research Search terms and provide taxonomy attribution recommendation; Identify and Coordinate Test & Learn Opportunities and measure results
- Analyze growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper insights
- Support eNAM with new item, hero item and tier 2 item projection and evaluation
- Review weekly inventory levels for key items and opportunities
- Drive the business by collaborating with multifunctional team and leveraging all insights to drive brand growth.
- Become proficient at leveraging the various platforms available for analysis and insights to develop and maintain reporting needed to run the Walmart.com business
- Support eNAMs on all fundamental analysis required
- Assist with weekly and monthly data uploads, reporting, commentary and forecast rollups
- Assist with ad hoc analyses/requests
- Interacts effectively
- Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
- Have an understanding of and passion for the digital retail landscape
- Demonstrates analytical approach to business management
- 1 to 2 years in digital/eCommerce role
- 1 to 2 years in a data or analytics-focused role
- Data Reporting Tool (i.e Retail Link, RSI)
- Digital Tools (i.e. Clavis, Kwikee, EDS)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.