L'Oreal USA - CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Title: eCommerce 12 Month Intern - CPD
Location: New York office
Field: Sales / eCommerce
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
The role provides support to the SVP – eCommerce and the eCommerce team for our Consumer Products Division.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Calendar management/coordination of meeting set up, food/drinks, visitor registration.
- Purchase order creation and processing.
- Expense report preparation through Concur.
- Travel arrangements through Egencia.
- Ordering of supplies for the team.
- Assisting eCommerce team with projects/tasks as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Prior administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Positivity and resourcefulness are key
- Ability to maintain organization while effectively managing multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to use judgment and discretion and complete tasks with limited or no direction
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Adaptable and able to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Must be a proactive and forward thinker who has creative problem solving skills
- Possess ability to work in a team environment across multiple functions
- eCommerce knowledge a plus
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.