Do you like diving into finance analysis and translating your strategy into real business impact?
Then joining L'Oreal International Distribution might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal International Distribution (LID), we make the best of beauty and personal care available to the all the people on every continent. We offer a wide range of fragances and make-up brands.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Finance Controller with the ability to ensure the management of the Business in the context of the objectives of the Business Unit.You will…
- Manage the processes associated with the Plan, Budget and Trends in his/her area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee, and report to Senior Management.
- Implement processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure that the procedures and good practices pertaining to Internal Control are applied and respected.
- Draw attention to his/her BU's risks and opportunities and optimize solutions to his/her Management Committee.
- Supervise the drafting of monthly reports.
- 3+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Business- oriented attitude.
- Ability to control risk and operate responsibly.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Master in Business Administration, Finance or related studies
- Master in Excel and financial tools
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.