ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field
- At least 6 years of experience with strong digital marketing of building detailed activity plans
- Digitally savvy, agility & have a high flexibility
- Collaborative and able to work between Sales & Marketing to build the right plan
- Initiative, creativity with good analytical skills to understand of how to develop brands and consumer journey
- Keen to learn and start an E-Commerce career
- Competence in Ms Powerpoint, Excel and Words
- Fluent in English both written and speaking
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development