Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
País/Região: Saudi Arabia
To guarantee, within the framework of the objectives defined by the General Management, the economic balance of the entity through the various functions under responsibility: Controlling, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Legal and Information Technologies.
- Being the main point of contact for our Disbtributor in Saudi and ensure the balance of profitability between the two partners.
- Advise the General Management on Finance related issues in order to contribute to the sustainable development of the entity
- Ensure respect of Group standards (Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Legal and Tax) in line with legislation and best practices of internal audit.
- Manage the plan, budget and trends. Supervise the reporting process.
- Set up and update procedures to guarantee the consistency, relevance and reliability of administrative and financial flow of information (expenditures, payments to suppliers).
- Anticipate financial risks; when necessary, take appropriate corrective measures.
- Manage Information Technologies of the entity in accordance with the Group’s policies ensuring sustainability and safety.
- Consolidate the entity accounts and monitor treasury flows. Manage the foreign exchange hedging. Supervise the closing of statutory accounts.
- Recruit, develop and manage your teams. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and lead the organisation development.
- Lead relationships with external auditors, banks and the Tax Department.
- Ensure legal compliance of activities by a close follow-up of contracts and litigations (in connection with the Corporate Legal Department or local one if any).
- Check the economic and legal relevance of major contractual commitments of the entity. Manage insurance contracts, estates and entity facilities.