Title: 12 Month Intern – Ulta Beauty
Location: New York, NY – L’Oreal HQ Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
You have a love for beauty, a creative energy and an innovative spirit! In this role, as the Intern for the ULTA Beauty CPD Sales Team, it will be you who provides support to the Sales Team and Customer Team Leaders calling on our MGe and L’Oreal Paris brands at Ulta Beauty. You have an attention to detail, ability to multi-task, resilient communication and interpersonal skills, and strong interest in analytics!
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop presentations in PowerPoint, as well as using Excel to help develop category and brand analytics.
- Assist eNational Account Manager with set-up and maintenance of ulta.com for CPD.
- New Item Set Up/Maintenance (B&M)
- Testers Setup/Maintenance
- Sampling Setup/Maintenance Display/ensemble Set Up/Maintenance
- Non Cos Perm Merch Set Up/Maintenance
- Ulta set up paperwork
- CPD graphics requests
- CPD à Ulta coordination and communications
- Price Change Administration
- Add/Delete Administration
- Meeting Preparation
- Assist sales team with scheduling meeting, coordinating materials, room set up, any necessary shipping/receiving of materials
- Complete imaging/artwork/ad layout requests
- Coordinate/secure product and display samples
- M43 product order management – POG, Ad samples
- Weekly ECRM ad tracking/communications
- Weekly ULTA Beauty email blast and social ad tracking/communications
- Planogram integrity
- Display presence
- Conduct periodic retail store surveys – report findings
- Weekly pull and posting of Ulta promotional ads
- Assist with reviewing and editing planograms
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- Account specific software
- Knowledge of CRM data
- Proficiency in eCommerce and Social Networking
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.