Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
L’Oreal is seeking motivated current juniors who are interested in a career in finance. We offer internship opportunities in multiple financial areas. Join us for the summer to be trained by top leaders in the CPG industry, and to take the first step towards a career in finance.
The L’Oréal Finance Summer Internship Program is primarily based in our New Jersey and New York City headquarters. It runs 10 – 12 weeks during the summer.
Who you are:
What you will learn:
· Own day-to-day tasks associated with finance, e.g. category analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, and more
· Lead an individual project with strategic business impact that you will present to senior management
· Generate and analyze financial data using a variety of systems to recommend profitable business strategies for L’Oréal brands
· Monitor actual business results vs. budgets, trends and forecasts
· Evaluate the ROI of strategic business decisions to effectively manage brand P&L
· Provide financial support to Marketing, Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and other L’Oréal operating departments
· Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
· Develop presentation skills and business acumen from assigned mentors
EXAMPLES OF ROLES:
· Brand Finance: Brand or commercial profit and loss (P&L) management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Purchasing
· Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oréal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various US divisions and Paris headquarters
· Operations Finance: Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Corporate Operations rotation providing financial analysis, consolidation and strategic support for production and distribution in the U.S.
All interns will be considered for L’Oréal’s full-time Finance Management Development Program upon graduation based on overall performance. Join us for the summer to
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
· Ability to work in Berkeley Heights, NJ or New York, NY locations with flexibility to travel between both locations
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com