Função: Sistemas e Informações
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
The business analyst is expected to be the link between the business and technical teams. The expectation is for this role to be able to articulate business requirements in order for technical teams to provide solutions. In addition to this, the expectation is for someone who has the skills to bring an idea from the business to life so it can become a reality and be implemented.
This role will focus on our e-commerce platform, order management system, backend business systems such as SAP. For project based work the expectation is to implement new e-commerce systems and business processes all APAC countries over the next few years. Once projects have been launched, there will be significant work to manage new requirements from countries in an agile way.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong interpersonal and networking skills. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business.
Key job accountabilities:
Profile & Position Requirements:
• Working knowledge of various e-commerce platforms, OMS systems and SAP.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Understands how to deliver projects and has first-hand experience working on e-commerce projects.
• Team work in a multinational environment & flexible attitude.
• Ability to create good quality documents which could be shared with management teams.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Have a customer focused attitude.