Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
| || |
Responsible for the development and strategic oversight of key projects across the manufacturing network (in particular, projects with relevance to Industry 4.0). This central role with directly drive transversal projects, practices, procedures, and strategy at multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities in the US. Provide expertise in the areas of project management, innovative practices, and manufacturing (processing and packaging).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for developing strategies around ‘Industry 4.0’ that align with the long-term strategic plan for manufacturing and operations.
- Introduce good performance improvement management practices and motivate others to utilize them.
- Develop (in collaboration with cross-functional teams) roadmaps for the overall Industry 4.0 strategy implementation at the sites.
- Establish project management governance to track individual and composite project milestones and costs.
- Propose appropriate Objectives and KPI’s for the Zone relevant to these initiatives
- Partner with the VP of Manufacturing to develop a multi-year project strategy that aligns with TOP and is sufficiently budgeted.
- Provide leadership and guidance to local project leaders
- Propose the use of outside consultants when appropriate and be the single point contact for the consultants working on initiatives within the scope of this role.
- On an on-going basis, assess risks for each project and escalate with appropriate recovery recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure the existence of training programs consistent with the objectives
- Benchmark our initiatives against industry best practices; propose and adopt where appropriate.
- Travel 25% - 30% +
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Undergraduate Engineering, Mathematics or Science Degree
- MBA a plus
- 5-8 years Operational Manufacturing Management Responsibility in a consumer products company
- Experience in implementing or sustaining Lean and TPM
- 2-5 years experience with multiple sites
- Experience with Distribution a plus
- 5-8 years overall management experience
- Must have ability to take both a “strategic” and “hands-on” approach
- Works with a sense of urgency to get things done
- Excellent presentation/influencing skills
- Good understanding of technical areas
- Excellent “People” and “People Management“ Skills
- Strong follow-up and documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas