Função: Sistemas e Informações
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: Infrastructure Architect
Company: L’Oréal USA
Group: Americas Infrastructure Group
Location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
· As the Infrastructure Architect, you will report directly to the VP, Architecture & Strategy (Americas) and a dotted line reporting structure to the VP, IT Infrastructure (Americas). Your peers will be the functional direct reports to both the VP, Architecture & Strategy (Americas) and VP, IT Infrastructure (Americas).
· You will provide leadership to the mission of the Americas Infrastructure group, focused on ensuring that Infrastructure investments and initiatives in project management services are aligned with the L’Oréal Americas IT PMO, business strategy and priorities.
· Ensure the successful technical design and deployment of infrastructure and business applications with the highest service levels and in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
· Working closely with your peers, you will be responsible for infrastructure architecture across the complete portfolio of the Americas Infrastructure group which is generated each year in combination with the Strategic Committee, the global IT executive leadership team and the IT community.
· The Infrastructure architecture portfolio comprises of all core infrastructure items (i.e. operating systems, collaboration tools, Microsoft technologies, database technologies, cloud / IaaS / SaaS / PaaS technologies, LAN/WAN, security, wireless, telecommunications, etc.).
· You will support your peers in managing the budgets, both Capital and Operational spend, working closely with the PMO to ensure the successful delivery of budgetary objectives for the department.
· As a member of the L’Oréal Americas Infrastructure group, the Director/AVP, Infrastructure Architect will need strong leadership, strategic agility, technical expertise and practical implementation experience to continually advance the Company’s IT Technology and Services capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage and implement the technical alignment of global/Americas/local configuration and deployment architectures with respect to supporting core infrastructure
· Manage and implement determination of requirements for all aspects of technical infrastructure delivery and configuration including documentation, workshops, forums, training and contribute to their development and delivery
· Participate in architecture reviews and/or audits; define and maintain documentation of infrastructure and technology standards, processes and policies related to core infrastructure
· Develop strategies and policies for the implementation and sustainment of IT infrastructure and enterprise services
· Define/document target state architecture, anticipate capacity growth, ensure scalability; stay abreast of industry trends and assess new products; use KPIs and effectiveness metrics to improve processes; bridge different areas of the infrastructure landscape
· Design technical infrastructure; effectively integrate solutions into the existing infrastructure; document current state architecture; consult on development projects; help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements
· Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase performance, reliability, scalability, availability, redundancy/resilience, cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility
· Responsible for architectural roadmap to move from an on premise design to one that leverages software-defined and cloud technologies, to include, public, private, and hybrid design considerations
· Cost/benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases
· Generating cloud migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures/divisions
· Lead the design and partner in the delivery of large-scale enterprise IT projects
· Provide hands-on architectural expertise, direction and guidance to other areas of infrastructure and to the broader L’Oréal IT teams
· Foster cross functional partnership amongst each major global region (i.e. Americas, EMEA, APAC, etc.)
· Conceptualize and design next generation data center virtual infrastructure, server, networks, storage (SAN/NAS), cloud, security, lifecycle management and operations
· Lead and build consensus among engineering teams, in the design and development of infrastructure building blocks for simplicity, availability, performance, integrity, stability and scalability of global enterprise systems
· Understand, recommend and guide improvements across the infrastructure service layers of the network, storage, servers, virtualization, to include operating and other systems
· Act as the virtualization “subject matter expert” by providing technical leadership across all IT technology disciplines. Must possess infrastructure services background and understand large scale business processes
· Provide leadership in the areas of customer support and interaction, adherence to policies and processes, coordination with other IT development and support groups
· Acquire solid understanding of the culture of L’Oréal USA and the client service demands
· Maintain close awareness of the priorities and activities of the internal customers and how they relate to overall objective/target; challenge initiatives when needed
· Ability to contribute both strategically and tactically
· Possess impeccable communication/phone skills
· Willingness to learn, be a team player and a strong cross functional partner
· Willingness to operate in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) environment
Education & Experience Requirements
· Must possess hands-on infrastructure architecture background across multiple technology stacks with minimum of 10+ years’ experience
· Hands-on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server Platforms and AIX design experience
· Experience with cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), automation, orchestration, cost frameworks, trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as S3, RDS, Beanstalk, CloudWatch, Cloudformation, etc.
· Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
· Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment
· Demonstrate ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative
· Ability to interface with various levels of management
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is desired
· Profession certification (i.e. PMP) strongly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.