LOREAL USA is looking for an AVP - IT Supply Chain & Finance (North America - USA & Canada) to lead the Technology Supply Chain & Finance team based out of Berkeley Heights, NJ office. The primary focus of the AVP IT role is to ensure successful on time, on budget and quality implementation of all Supply Chain and Finance systems of L'Oreal North America. The position will drive the internal strategic direction focused on maximizing the collaboration of enterprise wide technology solutions, crossing business units to drive productivity. You must be a strategic leader who is detail-oriented, collaborative and adaptable with a commitment to results and quality. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven ability to build strong working relationships with all levels within the organization is essential, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the VP IT - Americas ZONE (B2B Solutions) and be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT functions - Supply chain & Finance.
- Lead the development of Strategic Planning and act as thought leader within the business and IT.
- Manage and oversee the group wide application portfolio, drive effective usage and deployment cooperating with dedicated teams in the IT organization.
- Translate the IT master plan into an operational plan for the domain, including financial, human and material aspects
- Liaise with Domain Architect and Solution Expert for technical design and delivery of services
- Supervise the solution and service delivery over its entire lifecycle from concept to retirement and in every deployed zones
- Identify new global service catalog opportunity and new services taking into account market, benchmark, state of innovation developing IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality
- Lead service improvement process ensuring the continuous improvement of end to end service
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance
- Understand and manage vendor contracts (Technical, Commercial and Legal aspects)
- Identify project risks and define action plans to mitigate
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Define and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
- Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Manage the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities.
- Ensure proper Change Management and day of operations across Supply Chain & Finance of IT organization.
- Manage a diverse workforce, grow organizational talent, with career paths and personal development opportunities, and retain our best talent.
- Ensure operational compliance and risk is well managed and acceptable.
- Relate new technologies to business issues and maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies. Identify where the business unit is falling short and provide recommendations.
- Monitor, audit and coordinate IT activities of other IT departments and business units to remain abreast of the status of technology activities and development initiatives.
- Manage budgets (CAPTITAL and OPEX) for each unit and current knowledge of emerging IT and business issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 plus years of IT to include:
- In depth experience with Supply Chain & Finance Systems (SAP is must)
- Experience of implementing complex solution including SAP solutions with Sales & Digital integration
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal management skills
- Ability to inspire / develop and manage a team: ensure development of expertise, know-how and support organizational changes
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Experience with managing AMS (Applications Management Service) providers for Supply Chain & Finance Applications in General and SAP in particular
- Experience conveying complex strategic information to non-tech savvy business leaders
- Experience developing and preparing business analysis and plans
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated success in working as lead
- Strong accounting background; ability to optimize resource and costs
Ability to travel domestically and internationally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.