L’Oreal, the largest cosmetics company in the world, owns and operates many of the world’s leading retail brands, including Urban Decay, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, L’Oreal Paris, and NYX Cosmetics, among many others. L’Oreal is currently expanding a central team to support its retail portfolio of over 800 free standing stores in the Americas.
We are currently seeking an AVP of Retail Customer Experience, a key function that makes the link between Digital Marketing and Retail / brick & mortar, and lead the on and offline connection at L’Oreal.
The AVP Of Retail Customer Experience will provide, along with the CMO / CMI / CCO teams, leadership oversight of all retail initiatives (technology innovation, marketing plan, CRM / loyalty retail applications) influencing the customer experience. Focus being given on L’Oreal brands with strong D2C development: Kiehl’s, NYX Cosmetics, Atelier Cologne, Urban Decay, outlets).
Omni channel customer journey work to include:
- Embark on Customer Journey work for key brands and ensure retail projects map to opportunities
- Connecting On and Offline experience
- Support key brands in creating unique, brand building & engaging store environment to surprise & delight customers
- Define key initiatives to Drive traffic and optimize conversion
- Support the brands in developing strategic planning, execution and analysis of all omni-channel consumer-marketing programs to maximize traffic / retail KPIs, drive customer loyalty and optimize promotional strategies
- Lead pilots, including training, and monitor performance / roll out of new technology / applications improving the retail customer experience.
- NPS & Customer Journey feedback
- Data capture & data privacy compliance
- Manage/liaison on all brand retail technology innovation projects that meet the brands needs, specifically in rapid application development. Share opportunities amongst brands to lead L’Oreal in fast retail technology / enhance retail customer experience.
- 5 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- 5 years of Retail Marketing experience / integrated marketing.
- Ability to think strategically and communicate a compelling vision
- Strong external digital & retail network to stay abreast of rapid changes in O+O connection
- Expert knowledge of current best practices in retail customer experience / integrated marketing
- Highly resourceful and flexible
- Ability to liaison globally and collaborate with various business partners and vendors successfully
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- CRM / Loyalty experience a plus
- French language skill as a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.