Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Consumer Products Division
Title: Account Coordinator
| || |
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Required Work Experience: 1 - 2 Years
This position provides support to both the Sales Team and the Brand Analyst, calling on our Maybelline NY • Garnier • essie and / or LOP accounts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- New Item Set Up/Maintenance and Verification
- Price Change/Spec Sheets
- POG/Ad Samples
- Fixture Orders – Resets and Update Kits
- WERCS/Hazmat/GDS/Acct Spec Systems – where applicable
- Assist CDM / ACM with IRI reporting
- Pull daily reports
- Ad / promo paperwork
- Work with KAM on Planogram related activities
- Ad Tracking
The Network you would Work With
- Be the team's primary liaison with the Account teams and the Management group
Potential next steps with L'Oreal after this role
A successful period of approximately 18 – 24 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Brand Analyst
- Customer Marketing
- Field Sales
- Sales Administration
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have good organizational & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Category Management Fundamentals.
- Excellent Creative & Analytical Skills
- Strong Team Leadership Skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word Applications.
- Experience with Data Base Applications.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for the business.
- Ability to work well with teams.
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas