At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
- First point of contact to resolve delivery, payment, SAP input and costing issues
- Able to independently problem solve and provide solution to stakeholders
- Financial Pre-analysis
- Download purchasing variance reports, screen and analyze errors.
- Follow-up and resolution with all concerned entities, both vendor and factories.
- Preparation variance explanations of top winners and top losers list monthly
- Maintain purchasing data in Information Systems
- Creation and Maintenance of cost standards, and other SAP data
- Request and validate price information from suppliers
- Resolve invoice and payment discrepancies with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Maintain and upload documents into Purchasing Tools
- Develop or contribute to the development of tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of these processes
- Manage Supplier information:
- Supplier data management - request, review and archive required supplier information
- Update and maintain supplier trackers
- RFQ data collection and loading
- KPI analysis of WW dashboards
- Request, compile and maintain supplier scorecard data including environmental, social responsibility, innovation, service and quality requirements, and cost competitiveness.
- Coordinate and prepare supplier meetings
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-3 years of experience, will consider candidates with CO-OP experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Exceptional MS office skills
- SAP knowledge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.