This one of its type, unique opportunity for self-starter, driven individual who wants to work hard and gain experience by working with the best team in New York City.
This person will report to Head of Digital Information Technology Team and Head of Business Relationship Managers.
L’Oreal is going through cycle of digital transformation; we are looking for versatile individual for this position who can play a role of Program Delivery Officer and Business Relationship Manager. The candidate have exposure to many IT Leaders who are committed to help train and groom this individual to be successful in L’Oreal.
Effectively facilitate governance process to support business demand for digital applications at all levels and ensure alignment across multiple delivery teams. Drive the innovation agenda and the performance of the services delivered. This role will also communicate business value of digital technology investments in organization through various channels.
IT Strategy & Roadmap definition:
- Engage business and IT leaders at divisional brand level to define requirements and priorities within the Digital domain.
- Align with IT team members to build solution proposal during pre project phase.
- Develop business cases to relevant stakeholders addressing political, financial, and organizational interests
- Co-own the IT/Business digital governance with the respective Business Owners.
- Keep abreast of the emerging digital trends and technologies; evaluate their business value, applicability and utility to the Group / specific business.
- Collaborate with other IT Teams
Demand Management /Governance /Project Management:
- Act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers.
- Translate their digital needs and evaluate their demands to ensure alignment with the defined digital strategy
- Actively shape, review, plan, and prioritize demand in the digital domain across regions and business units
- Facilitate the IT/Business governance for the domain.
- Ensure timely communication to relevant stakeholders in the business and IT.
- Manage implementation/release projects and participate to the key steps of the implementation
- Establish compliance by producing documents and templates describing products, services, components or application.
Service Performance supervision:
- Pro-actively communicate business value KPIs expectations
- Lead service initiatives ensuring the continuous improvement of end to end service and customer satisfaction
- Communicate service charging and service performance elements as per SLA’s.
- Promote Customer advocacy role for Business Partners within IT teams.
Education- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Business Skills- Knowledge of the Consumer Package Goods industry in the areas of Digital business process and transformation a plus
Interpersonal Skills- Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity, Strong Communication Skills (Both Written and Verbal), Entrepreneurial, Strong Integrity, Results Driven
Management Skills- Ability to interact with all levels of business and IT management. Team player
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Ability to lead change understanding issues, monitoring impact, and taking any required remedial action to refine approach
- Understand L'Oréal Business: Ability to understand overall business strategy, long term user/ customer needs and translate into IT Strategy
Experience Guideline- 2-5 years’ experience within the Digital application transformation area is required. Previous working in a consultative atmosphere as a Customer Account manager a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.