L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. Data specifically is an area of vast strategic focus and it will power the next phase of our digital transformation.
We are seeking an Intern to be an integral team member in one of the largest transformation projects at L’Oreal, CRM 3.0. The CRM 3.0 project will implement a new consumer data hub that will be the backbone from which L’Oreal USA can individualize our interactions with our consumers from the real-life department store or virtually on-line /on-mobile. It will be the golden store of all information relating to our customers and will power every interaction.
The Intern will perform key functions day to day to ensure the project is running on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), project management methodologies, preferably Agile, and financial planning. This person will work directly with leadership to facilitate all project communication, scheduling, problem solving, risk escalation, and ensuring we are adhering to our governance framework.
- Collaborate with project leadership to define budget, timing, objectives, and stakeholder definition / communication strategy
- Work with the Analytics team to ensure accurate reporting of data in Google and tagging.
- Support L’Oreal PM and coordinate with our vendor(s) to own schedules / timelines for projects to ensure key milestones are met
- Schedule meetings with source system owners and business stakeholders as needed throughout the project lifecycle for all purposes (design, testing, etc.)
- Partner with the vendor to log and escalate risks / actions / dependencies
- Manage storage / archiving of all project documentation on the project collaboration site to ensure we are meeting internal and audit requirements
- Support project leadership with management of schedule, budget, and expenses
- Support team with scheduling and coordinating team meetings and activities
- Support team meeting by capturing notes, aligning next steps and follow-up
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, written and oral
- Strong presentation skills and expert in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to work in a fast paced, large team environment and multi-task
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with an affinity towards data
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.