Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job: ACD Market Supply Logistics
Department: Brand Operations
Job Summary: Overall responsibility is to provide full service to International affiliates. Management of short term inventory. This includes but is not limited to ensuring Order Fulfillment. Provide service related information to the affiliates.
• Confirm with Brand Cells all monthly orders integrated correctly
• Review with Brand Cells initial shortages on confirmed products to adjust prior to confirmations.
• Process orders to Distribution in a timely and efficient manner. Split orders based on hazmat regulation and shipping constraints such as volume and weight
• Evaluate and authorize all credits claimed by affiliates
• Manage reservations for affiliates based on confirmations from Brand Cells. Work with Inventory Management and Brand Cells on constrained product.
• Direct contact with Affiliates regarding any questions on shipments or confirmed availabilities of product
• Working with the DC to ensure and coordinate the timely shipment of finished goods and accessories to our International Affiliates
· Problem resolution including timely fulfillment of backorders, arrangement of expedited material including air shipments and direct shipments to Affiliates
· Review and assist with OFR reporting
· Responsible for Change in Ownership transactions falling outside the automated process in WISE
· Troubleshoot products stuck in the change of ownership process. Submit Fusion ticket as needed.
· Perform plant buybacks through WISE when necessary