Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Cranbury
Title: Transportation Analyst
The Analyst will lead the reporting and analytics function while developing superuser level expertise in TMS, SpotFire, SAP, etc. The Analyst will also be required to assist manager with developing and analyzing various scenarios by modeling shipment level information and recommending ways of improving transportation service as well as cost.
The Transportation Analyst reports to the Manager of Transportation Analytics. The Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining and distributing KPI, scorecards and dashboards on a routine basis. Additionally, the Analyst will have to develop expertise in various systems used by the transportation department and will need to assist with resolving TMS issues.
- Develop ‘superuser’ level expertise in various systems used to support Transportation: TMS, SpotFire, SAP etc.
- Create, maintain and distribute KPIs, scorecards, dashboards on a fixed schedule i.e. daily, weekly, monthly
- Assist with budgeting and trending process
- Work with planning team and TMS vendor to ensure TMS functioning at optimal level
- Maintain TMS Routing Guide
- Assist team with running modeling exercises to develop new and more efficient ways of routing shipments
- At least 2 years of experience in Transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to collaborate across functions
- Superior analytical skills and ability to manage large quantities of data and drive innovation through analytics
- Advanced expertise in Excel, Access, TMS, SAP
- Preferred expertise in data visualization systems such as SpotFire and Tableau
- Must be willing to work a 2nd shift (2-10pm) once a week or support as required. This 2nd shift can be done remotely
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.