Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Jersey City
We are looking for an Architect, Visual Merchandising & Store Design who enjoys working in fast paced, hands on, creative environment that loves a challenge. You will work with a design-savvy team to create concepts for shop-in-shop, in-store displays and other design elements. The goal is to translate marketing strategies into innovative and impressive designs that will grab the attention of people in a busy store environment.
- Preparing, advising and presenting design proposals
- Producing detailed drawings for costing, and building.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Attend regular meetings with in house teams, contractors and other specialists
- Coordinating the work of contractors and inspect work
- Make site visits to check on progress and confirm the project is on schedule.
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
- Have a strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Amazing drawing skills, with 3D computer experience
- Be passionate, a strong visual awareness, inventive, imaginative, and an eye for detail
- Proven working experience with 8 years in store design & visual merchandising.
- Hands on experience with store design, including:
tester unit and gondola design, 3D design with a background in cosmetic displays.
- Proficient use of CAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D design software.
As well as other office programs. (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Design skills with a strong portfolio in the beauty industry.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Evening & weekend hours are possible to meet deadlines.
- Some projects will involve travel; a driver’s license is useful.
- Be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas