Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business & HR needs, culture and Group learning policy
2. Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term needs , build up clear learning strategy and provide the effective learning and development solution
3. Create, roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of media/methodologies and foster L’Oréal culture - Facilitate learning events & workshop by respecting the unique learning experience
4. Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business, use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business
5. Provide a systematic learning solution/approach to the R&I employee and constantly promote & communicate to all , define the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
6. Promote learning activity and contribution to business, internally and external
7. This role link between business needs and people solutions by establishing the training solution for different level
8. Clear identify , develop and closely follow up the development plan of key talents in the organization in different layer and take the lead of management trainee program management in R&I
9. Take leadership on assigned people engagement projects including R&I sharing day & family day event organizing , and specific pulse improvement project
10. Support the HRD on the talent review material preparation, implementation as well as the individual talent development follow up & tracking.
1. Bachelor Degree, major in chemistry/biology or other scientist related is a plus
2. Around 5-8 years of work experience in international company on training and relevant people development or organization development, working experience in R&D environment is a plus
3. Excellent oral and written communication in both Chinese and English, strong ability to facilitate and provide feedback.
4. Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and training skills. Experienced trainer or meeting / workshop facilitator.
5. Good project management skills, leadership skills and coaching skills.
6. Creative , open and passionate
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas