Assistant Manager, eBusiness Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic marketing candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for the Amazon business for Cerave, AcneFree & Ambi in the U.S.
The role requires the ability to support the brands in day to day marketing activity and content creation in order to meet ACD’s objectives. This includes accountability for the Amazon business and its success relies on working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position the ACD brands as an ecommerce leader. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to the Amazon Mass Medical Account Manager, eBusiness.
Overall Business Responsibilities
Support business management:
- Support manager in account management
- Manage purchase orders, forecasting, and delivery with Supply Chain (internal/external) & finance
- Monitor credit needs to ensure no order delays
- Retailer media management: search, programmatic
- Support Amazon traditional and business extensions (Amazon Fresh, Prime Now, etc.)
- Proactively monitor site to raise & solve issues
Analysis and reporting as needed:
- Run sell through reports
- Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA) an run relevant reports and present findings
- Analyze franchise Y/Y changes
- Reconcile monthly sales reports
- Involvement in AMS planning process & ad-hoc analysis when required
- Continuously track online KPIs through Clavis & advise actions based on findings
Overall Marketing Responsibilities
Build best in class content creation & advice driven online merchandising of brands:
- Work with marketing closely on content creation (copy, videos, photography)
- Work on product set up process and A+ for launches (copy, images, reviews, etc.)
- Work with copy writer to develop and launch ongoing content
- Work with brand liaisons in the US and DMI to ensure alignment and that needs are met
- Produce content in content studio to solve for business needs
Support daily customer centric responsibilities:
- Monitor customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As) and facilitate response working with the brands
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure strategy is being executed and optimized
- Work on search optimization to ensure we are reaching the right customers
Collaborate with Professional Amazon (responsible for La Roche-Posay, Vichy & Dermablend) and eRetail (Walmart.com, Target.com, etc.) teams to share best practices
Ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
- Skin care experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a marketing / sales / digital role required
- Marketing background or prior experience in marketing content creation
- Experience with Amazon a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
- Detail oriented.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms.
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, pr, media).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.