Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Assistant Manager, Digital: CRM & Content
The Assistant Manager is responsible for management of CRM and Content Strategy across all digital properties. The Assistant Manager partners with the US Marketing, Education and Sales teams to develop best in class digital programs to meet our brand objectives.
- Grows our subscriber base by providing them with regular content that is aligned with their needs and interests and manages leads generated by trade partners
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Assists in the development of the monthly e-mail calendar, developing strategies and objectives for each individual communication
- Optimizes our lead nurturing process through e-mail & digital owned platforms including desktop, tablet and mobile
- Partners closely with creative resources to ensure marketing materials are created and delivered on time
- Develops a working knowledge of ExactTarget and provides assistance with email execution
- Supports test and learning agenda around customer segmentation, offer and creative formats and optimization of CRM programs
- Conducts regular A/B testing for audiences, content and timing in partnership with MovableInk leveraging the ExactTarget platform
- Manages our CRM database including the collection and maintenance of accurate and current data
- Manages and owns our Social Content Factory initiative
- Builds and manages a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, techniques, trends, how-to’s, etc.).
- Optimizes content for search engines and lead generation in partnership with search capability lead
- Grows blog subscribers/visitors, converting them into sales leads and expanding the blog’s overall reach
- Develops documentation and road maps for processes that succeed through content.
- Builds content strategy and best practices for opportunities across all Matrix owned digital assets
- Manages content execution across all Matrix digital assets, which include web, mobile, email, in order to support marketing, education, sales and PR.
- Manages our CRM calendars and makes adjustments when needed
- Manages briefing of all campaigns in partnership with internal and external stakeholders including marketing, sales and education
- Communicates project plan and action items to corresponding teams and manages timeline and secures launch dates for campaigns
- Manages creative approval process
- Responsible for quality assurance process
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Measures results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Evaluates ongoing campaigns for ROI by reporting on performance metrics
- Partners with the digital media agencies and vendor partners to collect campaign metrics
- Leverages self-serve reporting tools (Google Analytics, ExactTarget etc.)
- Collects and analyzes customer data to detect trends and improve service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas