DERMABLEND’S SENSE OF PURPOSE:
We at Dermablend are all driven with a clear sense of purpose: our makeup has the power to solve for what skincare cannot; creating a transformative difference that ultimately transforms lives. The more people we touch the more we will succeed.
TITLE: Assistant Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing Manager
Dermablend US Operational Marketing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you interested in the emotional and personal connection between beauty and health? Are you motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, ‘start-up’-like environment?
At Dermablend, we move fast. We care about our mission and we strive to deliver excellent business results. We are a team of proactive multi-taskers who believe in each other and love our business. We are looking for someone who shares our values and brings a next-level marketing mentality. Dermablend sits within the Active Cosmetics Division of L’Oreal USA where our mantra is health is the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This position will be an integral player on Dermablend’s US Operational Marketing Team. You will lead in establishing and executing brand growth within the department store & TV retail (HSN/QVC) channels by driving increased visibility and retail sales. This is happening at a pivotal moment while the brand has recently undergone a transformation deserving of our diverse and powerful consumer base.
RESPONSIBILITITES FOR OPERATIONAL MARKTETING x DEPARTMENT STORES
- Partner with internal Account Sales Directors and external Retailer partners to develop and execute account specific marketing programs
- Present new product launches and brand initiatives to retailers. Provide marketing recommendations based on retailer environment and promotional calendar
- Develop and execute in-store merchandising that meets brand and account objectives
- Manage and optimize retailer.com content and strategic omnichannel growth
- Assist in development and briefing of retailer-specific paid digital media campaigns
- Manage art direction and briefing process with Creatives for retailer-specific projects/marketing collateral under the supervision of Senior Manager
- Assist with the ideation and development of promotional sales drivers such as GWPs (gift with purchase) & value kits.
- Responsible for managing all retailer-specific logistics (ie: vendor purchase orders and management, product orders for retail events etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OPERATIONAL MARKETING x TV RETAIL:
- Lead partnership with TV Retail buyers including presenting product launches and monitoring sell-in and sell-through to meet and/or react to business needs
- Develop effective on-air assets and product demos/scripts, adapting brand direction into the TV medium
- Manage and optimize .com business linked to TV Network through management of inventory, strategic assets, and product reviews
If you are a proven marketing talent with a passion for our cause and determination to shake-up the cosmetics industry, we are looking for someone like you.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Marketing, particularly in Beauty
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
- Passion for the Beauty industry and the omnichannel consumer experience
- Driven with the passion to positively impact lives with a team led by purpose
- Proactive, ability to self-manage projects, very high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand cross-functional business dynamics from brand marketing, media, social, customer and sales dynamics
- Excellent presentation skills. Presentations to Senior Management of internal and external teams that delivers marketing messages precisely, persuasively and effectively to present the state of the business and/or to accomplish business goals.
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze business performance, digital marketing impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate and support execution of new ways to communicate in advertising and social media.
- Articulate, strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and personable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Travel – flexibility to travel to retail headquarters and industry events- up to 30% travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.