TITLE: Assistant Manager – Promotional Display Development and Purchasing
DIVISION: Consumer Products Divisions
POSITION SUMMARY: The candidate will assist with managing the day to day duties of display development from concept to completion. Work with the Creative, Marketing, Finance, Division Ops teams and outside vendors on the design, development and purchasing of promotional displays for Loreal Consumer Products division. Assist with administrative tasks required for the support of the overall team.
- Help with development and production of new display projects
- Assist in the day-to-day management of ongoing displays, with on time reorders & delivery to support the business
- Attend weekly L’Oreal and supplier meetings
- Issue RFPs on new programs
- Assign component codes and build display outlines
- Review vendor quotes
- Issue and maintain purchase orders for display development
- Develop & maintain status updates on all display projects
- Track vendor delivery schedules
- Work on resolution of accounts payable reports
GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT:
- Coordinate mailings, order all necessary office supplies & other ad hoc administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years work experience in display development, production and purchasing.
- Solid mathematical skills are required to deal with display quotes and budget management
- Be proficient in Excel and PO systems
- Must be a self-starter, work well on their own and also as a member of a team
- Project Management Skills - must be flexible and able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Ability to function in a fast paced constantly changing environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.