Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Washington - Redmond
Asst Mgr – CRM Marketing
LOCATION: Redmond, WA, USA
The Asst Mgr will assist and manage specific areas of CRM and digital marketing activities, including project management, CRM and analytics, asset development, etc. The role will provide support as needed across all CRM and digital marketing planning and execution for both Clarisonic.com and key retail.com/etail.com partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing and owning ongoing projects and prioritization of digital creative needs
· Briefing creative resources for digital deliverables including email and related digital assets
· Managing and owning the end to end email campaign process including vendor management, completing required forms, reviewing proofs in desktop and mobile environments and approving deployments
· Participating in the ideation and development of innovative marketing strategies
· Monitoring trends and best practices in online/mobile media and CRM
· Researching competitive activity in social and mobile marketing
· Assisting with program implementation and testing
· Compiling ongoing and post campaign analytics reports
· Collaborating with internal partners on various projects
· Performing other duties as assigned
To perform the role of Asst. Mgr - CRM successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· 1 – 3 years of experience in medium-to-large scale email marketing program
· Proven track record managing or assisting with and reporting on email initiatives
· Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms, specifically around CRM segmentation and triggered events.
· Knowledge of email best practices and success metrics
· Passion for Skincare/Beauty Industry
· Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
· Must have strong analytical skills
· Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
· Must have strong written/oral communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what needs to be done to help drive the goals of the team
· A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business is preferred