NYX Professional Makeup is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Account Manager to support our Sales and Account Management Teams within the Consumer Products Division of L'Oreal USA. The Assistant Account Manager will be responsible for assisting management in all aspects of business associated with account management and project management. Assist in building relationship with our buyers and organizing efforts with internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Service, Catman, etc.). Assist with reset planning and completing account forms for new and deleted items. Overall, the individual will support the Account Manager by providing support to projects from start to finish and assisting with presentations and reports.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Build relationship with buyers
- Account contact for day-to-day dealings
- Assist with reset planning: creating planograms, submitting add/deletes, ordering and tracking materials
- Communicate all programs to account (new item launches, promotions, advertising, etc.)
- Coordinate with Operations on shipments for conversions, prepacks, new stores and special events
- Coordinate with marketing team on display plans and creative requests
- Maintain display calendar
- Completion of all paperwork and forms needed for the account
- Track orders and resolve any issues with order and pricing accuracy
- Assist with the deduction process to clear up account claims
- Meeting and presentation preparation
- Undergraduate 4 year degree
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Excel and Powerpoint is a MUST
- Previous experience in a high paced environment
- Wholesale Distribution/consumer goods background a plus
- Project Management skills and sales background
- Cosmetics or apparel experience a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Full cycle project management experience a plus
- Passionate about outcome and results orientated
About NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX PMU is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX PMU is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX PMU is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.