ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent Part Time role offering 27 hours a week
- Located in Myer, Canberra
- You will be a Lancôme makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current of the latest beauty trends
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all Lancôme customers
- You will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- Strong experience in retail or a fast-paced sales environment
- Professional experience and qualifications within Makeup Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar is highly regarded
- A passion for all things skincare and make-up and the Lancôme brand
Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and product training
- Free goods across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
A stylish combination of French elegance, charm and audacity, Lancôme takes great pleasure in bringing beauty to life. Beauty is an ever changing chameleon and must constantly reinvent itself and Lancôme is continuously breaking the boundaries of science, technology and innovation.
Working for Lancôme means more than just being a fantastic sales person, it also means being a true beauty ambassador. You will be responsible for helping us achieve our global ambition of embracing all customer’s diverse beauty needs and desires by providing “Beauty for all” our customers.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.