Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - FIELD
The newly created Branded Retail Manager is a field based position focused on flagship initiatives for the brand.
This role reports to the Branded Retail Director and would work cross functionally with marketing, education, sales, PR, digital and medical affairs.
- Working with Sales (VP, Regional Directors and Account Executives) to determine potential partners for our Flagship program
- Presenting the flagship opportunity to selected physicians and gaining contracts
- Creating a unique business plan and sales goals for flagship partners
- Working with SkinCeuticals Flagship team (marketing, PR, retail engineering, digital and Matt) to arrange all aspects of the buildout and subsequent launch
- Working in coordination with marketing, regional director, and local account executive to develop and implement a financial and promotional strategy for assigned customers
- Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for flagship customers
- Building strong influential partnerships with physicians to maximize the partnership through PR and medical affairs.
- Work on additional strategic partnerships that will lead to exponential brand growth and provide accelerated level of exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 3 years of experience selling in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
- Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
- Understanding of retail programs and strategies. Retail or franchise experience a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
- Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device and competitive brands
- Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas