Função: Sistemas e Informações
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Purpose of role: As a member of the IT team in the Americas zone the role is responsible for supporting existing solutions, implementing process improvements and creating & implementing new business solutions to benefit their daily operations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Engage with the business to support their existing business model while aligning with them to create a collaborative business and IT relationship
- Be the business process expert across our system landscape that includes an integrated suite of ERP, Retail, Ecommerce and CRM solutions. You will be the face of IT for a wide range or challenges and opportunities.
- Project Management- lead and coordinate projects from start up through anchoring stage
- Support Budgeting process and future planning processes – always looking to mazimize our investment
- Vendor management- when appropriate manage and leverage external vendors ensuring we get what we paid for and provide value to the business.
- Communicate as needed leveraging all opportunities to ensure that the organization is aligned
- Support ongoing business activities from a systems and process perspective. Providing support and expertise, Problem solver
- Follow and implement a documentation strategy for all processes and procedures with a goal to align markets
- Understanding the importance of Month end and Seasonal activities of the business
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimising the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace and responsible for reporting potential risks, real accidents and near misses to relevant managers
- Champions, supports and participates in The Body Shop’s Values and Campaigns
Internal : Brand, Creative Services, Commercial
Personal requirements for role
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst
- 3+ years experience with SAP/R3 in an integrated environment
- Experience in a retail environment with Ecommerce and physical stores
- 2+ years experience in a WholeSale environment
- Experience in working with vendors and 3rd party service providers.
- Experience working for an international company
- Strong organizational skills
- Stong relationship skills bridge builder
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Previous experience of designing and developing process and procedures
- A quick “thinker” with the ability to recognise issues and identify solutions.
- Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines, working alone, and using own initiative.
- Ability to negotiate getting to Win Win solutions
- Microsoft technology knowledge an advantage
- Manages Complexity
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas