- A / General job scope:
- Manage the processes associated with the Plan, Budget and Trends.
- Manage monthly closing
- Control actual sales, sales forecast, A&P cost, SG&A align with budget and trend
- Sales, Gross Margin & ROI analysis
- Follow processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
- Ensure that the procedures and good practices pertaining to Internal Control are applied and respected.
- Draw attention to his/her BU's risks and opportunities and optimize solutions to his/her Management Committee.
B / Place in the organization:
This position reports directly to CFO and dotted line to General Manager of Luxe Division
- C / Work Relationship:
- Internal: CFO, Division GM, Retail team, marketing team, SC team, Corporate Finance
- External: Retail, External Auditor
D / Main responsibilities:
Be responsible for brand controlling:
- P&L controlling:
- Monitor actual daily sales/MTD sales and provide comments for weekly sales report
- Consolidate sales forecast phasing (Valorization of sales forecast)
- Review pricing and trading terms
- Monitor monthly actual Gross to Net/A&P/ SG&A and highlight risks and opportunities
- Challenge sales and marketing team in using budget efficiency
- To do sales analysis, Gross Margin analysis, A&P efficiency, work with the division to build budget and trend
- Prepare monthly sales report highlight sales risk and opportunities
- Use group tools (Compass/Boost/SAP) to do relevant analysis on Sales, Gross Margin, Valorization…
- Fully validate promotional schemes/ marketing scheme and review pre/post evaluation for main investment prepared by marketing team
- Review supplier contract/ commercial contract.
- Work with demand planner, marketing and retail team to review, validate and consolidate for the Sales Forecast.
- Make sure internal control process is thoroughly applied
- Share/inform the different stakeholders about the Group Internal rules
- Implement and follow up of internal control processes
- Management Reporting:
To produce quality & accurate management report and financial statement for the division within Group and Corporate deadlines:
- Use and optimize group tool Compass/Boost to simulate and do the reporting
- Use Compass & Magnitude for monthly reporting, trend, pre-budget and budget, including P&L and others indicators
- Use report Compass, Boost to review relevant information to zone controller, GM and CFO
- E / Most important qualifications:
- Business Controlling (have at least 7-8 years working as Business Controlling or similar)
- Experience in Luxury Retail and/or International Luxury Brands or FMCG
- Able to interact directly with Commercial, Marketing, Customer Service, Corporate Accounting, Supply Chain and all related functions.
- Ease with key figures analysis and details
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- F/ What key competencies are L’Oréal looking for?
- People Developer