Office: Vernier, Genève
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we can offer you exciting challenges. We have modern offices, facilities and tools that allow you to give your best every day with lots of flexibility and cross-functional work. We also offer a minimum of 1 day home office per week.
- Ensure the quality of sales forecast and turnover construction by leading the sales forecast process.
- Manage a smooth planning process to guarantee product availability and the highest level of service for our clients, while optimizing cost and stock management.
- Plan and monitor subcontracting operations to ensure the availability of finished products with the aim of providing the best customer service, at an optimal cost and improving the quality of stocks.
- You have a relevant university degree in Business or Engineering ;
- You bring 2 years of successful experience in a similar role ;
- You're fluent in English, German and French ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. A good command of SAP and FuturMaster would be a plus ;
- You have a flexible and communicative character. You work autonomously, and in teams, with excellent organizational skills. Entrepreneurship and challenges are your drivers.
Please apply online