Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Fix Term
Tipo de emprego: Casual
Local: Tamworth & North West NSW
ABOUT THE JOB:
- 12 month maternity leave cover
- Casual hours within the Regional NSW territory
- Territory- Bathurst, Orange, Young, Lithgow, Cowra ( maybe twice a year )
- This role sits within the NSW field merchandising team and is responsible for servicing an existing portfolio of retailers within your territory
- Your role will be to ensure corporate sales and marketing objectives are met through consistent product, promotional and merchandising execution at store level.
- You must have a current driver's license and will use your own car with a mileage per kilometre allowance.
- Previous merchandising experience is a must
- Extremely professional presentation, self-motivated and excellent communication skills to engage and build effective relationships with stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Access to adequate training in your role to ensure career and personal development
- Staff discounts on all our amazing brands
- Be a part of a global leading beauty company to grow your career
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos